Tuesday, June 17, 2008

President and Sister Podvodov

New Mission Parents for the St. Petersburg Mission: Gennady Nikolaevich Podvodov and Sister Tatyana Anatolyevna Bakovskaya Podvodov
The Podvodov’s with the McQueen’s at Welfare Square
The Podvodov’s in Ukraine

Genndy Nikolaevich Podvodov, 42, Russia St. Petersburg Mission; Petrovsky Branch, Donetsk Ukraine district; former district president and counselor, counselor in a branch presidency, seminary teacher and branch Sunday school president. Unit manager in a private enterprise. Born in Polyanovka, Melitopol district, Zaporozhe region, Ukraine, USSR, to Nikolay Ivanovich Podvodov and Pelageya Stepanovna Podvodov. Married Tatyana Anatolyevna Bakovskaya, two children. Sister Podvodov is a former district Primary president, district family history center dorector and family history missionary. Born in Vladimirovka, Volnovakha district, Donetsk region, Ukraine, USSR, to Anatoly Petrovich Bakovsky and Nina Petrovna Bakovskaya.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Wow! Does this make you "mission grandparents"?

derek d said...

That's incredible. Thanks for the info.

Unknown said...

This is really exciting. My first area was Petrovsky and I remember them well. What a blessing to have them serve in Russia.

-Sis. "banak"

Melinda said...

I just wanted to say hello and invite you to my blog. I am sister Kinghorn, my husband and I are Humanitarian Missionaries in Donetsk. I have a mission website, sometimes some personal stuff too but mostly what is going on here. I thought you might like to view it. I enjoy your comments on the Donetsk Mission website. Thanks Sister Kinghorn www.kinghornscalledtoserve.blogspot.com