Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mini-Reunions

We have been able to see a few missionaries in the recent months. We saw Elders Bischof, David Mann, and Zawrotny and their families along with the Bostons (Elder Boston and Sister Walker)at the Bischof's home. We saw Elder Hale and his wife along with the Tegeder's (Elder Tegeder, Sister Phillips and Erica) in the Tegeder's home while we were visiting in Arizona. Sister Heather Morris has pictures on her blog showing the time we met with the sisters at Sister Brown's parents home. We had a small reunion and I didn't take any pictures for some reason which I have forgotten.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sad we missed the reunion. We sure loved seeing you guys at Sis. Brown's parents though.

james said...

I got an awesome posting in my Google Reader about your call to be mission president, but it's not on your actual blog. Don't know where it went, but I'm glad I got to read it. You were definitley the best perfect leaders of our Mission for me. I constantly remember the lessons of leadership and guidance that you gave while in Ukraine. Now that Mikayla and I are in Moscow we are reliving it again in some ways. We really miss you tow and can't wait for a time to have attend another reunion.
- James and Mikayla Clarkson