Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ukraine Donetsk Mission Rap

Use your imagination and get the correct rap beat and then start:

Think I'll try,
This mission thing.
Think I'm ready,
Think I'm clean.
Tuesday night,
Did some confess'in.
To the bishop,
And President Session.
They were cool,
Now we're tight.
They told me,
I'm going to be alright.
Book of Mormon, D&C,
Bible study,
Now interests me.
Got'ta leave my friends,
Got'ta leave my girl,
I'm so homesick,
I might hurl.
The MTC's,
Tell'in me,
No Cell phone,
And no TV.
Heard we study,
Day and night,
Gassy food, no coke,
Just sprite.
Got a companion,
Twenty-four seven.
This can't be,
Wha'cha call heaven.
Hope I make it,
Times are tough.
Lots of my friends,
Think I'm nuts.
Best two years,
Is all I hear.
I love Jesus,
And hope He's near.


I would like this to be a work in progress for all of us. I've got a some what interesting start now let's see how creative you can be. Email me your thought and Iwill add them - davidmmcqueen@comcast.net. If you send me anything inappropriate I will haunt you.

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

I absolutely LOVE that you are rapping! I seriously had the BEST mission parents EVER! :)

TA said...

I'm glad I found your blog!

Love you! Miss you!

http://tyltin.blogspot.com/

Joseph said...

That was... a start. Get the guy into the field where the action is. Let him dodge some bullets (or dogs and media).